A spectacular adventure heading south from Lima, the Paracas National Reserve, the natural jewel of Peru. This reserve is a protected area with a rich marine ecosystem.
We will begin the visit with an excursion to the Ballestas Islands in Paracas, home to sea lions, Humboldt penguins and guano birds. Along the way we will see an enigmatic shape in the sand, the Chandelier, an ancient geoglyph associated with the Nazca Lines. We will travel in a slider to the high seas, for an average of almost an hour and a half, after lunch, we will go to the Huacachina lagoon, the trip lasts almost an hour.
To end our tour, we will visit the Huacachina Oasis which is very close to the city of Ica.
To finish we will visit a very old winery in the area, we will be able to taste and sample the pisco and wines produced by one of the most fertile valleys in southern Peru.
- Pick up from your hotel by bus.
- Professional tour guide.
- Tour in English / Spanish
- Buggy and Sandboarding
- All entries.
- Tour in Paracas
- Crossbow Islands Tour
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Original passport
- Comfortable shoes.
- Comfortable pants
- sun hat
- Sunscreen cream (recommended factor 35)
- Personal medication.
- Extra money
- Alcohol and drugs.
- The minimum age is 3 years.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- We We go on tour with a minimum group of 2 people. Only on very special occasions, there will be 6 people only for clients whose tours start in a hotel or apartment in the city of Lima.
- In case it is a group of friends or have a large family of more than 4 people, just send us an email to access the group discount.
- All our prices include pickup and drop-off at your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and the center of Lima.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Wheelchair restrictions apply to certain areas of this activity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To To book a tour it is absolutely necessary that you send us your name, surname, passport number, address and name of your hotel to pick you up, language of your tour, telephone number (WhatsApp) write to us or call us directly at our means
- For day trips: 50% or 100 % of the total price of the excursion, payable to Mapi Trekking Peru at the time of booking the trip if due.
- To cancel or change it 72 hours before, with a 20% penalty for administrative charges, after that you will lose 100% of your payment.
- If the passenger is not present at the time of the tour , you will lose 100% of the payment.
- If we don’t hear about the payment of the book, we don’t we know how safe it will be and if you could lose your reservation.
- Our company is not responsible for any payment that is not be notified. If you came with children, inform us and request preferential prices