- 4 nights accommodation in 3 or 2 star hotels (based on double room)
- 4 breakfasts in hotels
- Pick up and transfer to the airport
- Maras-Moray Bleeding Valley Tour
- All entries
- Humantay Lagoon Tour
- Round trip train to Machu Picchu in executive service (Inca Rail) or expedition.
- Private transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide.
- Travel insurance (Important)
- Any flight
- Meals when not indicated
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
After your arrival at the Cusco airport, you will be picked up and taken to your hotel (three or four stars). Spend the day relaxing and adjusting to the altitude, or take an optional Cusco city tour (own expense). The tour will visit attractions such as the cathedral, Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. After the tour is over, you will be taken back to your hotel. Accommodation in 3 starting hotels: Casa Andina Classico or similar standard.
Accommodation: 3-star hotel: Casa Andina Clásico or similar standard.
Day 2: Chinchero, Maras, Moray
The second day will begin with a pick-up from your hotel before heading to the town of Chinchero. There you will find traditional Inca walls and a small colonial church that has a lot of history. You will visit the famous circular farming terraces of Moray. You will then descend towards the salt mines of Maras, a place that offers perfect photo opportunities. You will visit more than 3,000 salt pools in an area where the Incas used salt for their daily consumption. You will end up heading towards the Ollantaytambo station to take a train to Aguas Calientes. That night you will stay in this city, to visit Machu Picchu very early the next day.
Day 3: Machu Picchu
Day 3 will start with you getting up very early to catch a bus from the town of Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu. Our guide will provide you with all the information on the site during a 2-hour guided tour during which you will learn about the historic sanctuary in all its splendor. You will then return to Aguas Calientes for lunch, before taking a train back to Ollantaytambo, from where you will return to Cusco to be dropped off at your hotel.
Day 4: Humantay Lake
You will be picked up early from your hotel to travel to Mollepata, where you will have breakfast. You will then continue your journey to Soraypampa, your starting point for the trek. During the ascent, you will have the opportunity to observe the diversity of flora and fauna that inhabit the area. You can observe some native birds of the area while enjoying the excellent views of the Andean landscape. Once you have arrived at the destination area for the day, you can enjoy some snacks while you delight in the spectacular views of the Humantay Lagoon and its turquoise and crystal clear waters.
Day 5: transfer to the airport
After breakfast, we will take you back to the airport according to flight schedules.
NEED TO BRING:
- Original passport
- Travel insurance is essential
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- A warm jacket.
- Hat and gloves.
- Comfortable pants.
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection (factor 35 recommended)
- Insect repellent.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Personal medication.
- Extra money
- Swimsuit (Aguas Calientes)
- International flights Round trip domestic flights (from $195 USD per person)
- Extra night in hotel.
- Vistadome train upgrade (approximately $95 USD)
- Food and drinks,
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $90
- Machu Picchu Mountain $90 (but must be requested in advance)
- tickets to the hot springs
- Meals when not indicated