It is located 2 hours from Lima in San Jerónimo de Surco, it is one of the 32 districts of Huarochirí, Region of Lima, our trip begins on the central highway, passing through the district of Chosica up to Kilometer 67, reaching the Town of San Jerónimo de Surco, after getting ready, we will have to take a walk of approximately 1 hour, a moderate trek to the Huanano Waterfall, the path is in good condition, it has a drop of 30 meters approx. Where we will have the option to perform RAPPEL and adrenaline at all times, until we reach the mainland, always under the supervision of the authorized professional rappelling guide. Our return is along the same path, where Mobility will be waiting for us. Later, we will go to the Natural Slides of Songos, which is located at kilometer 64 of the central highway. various slopes, this area has a rugged geography.
We will have the option of doing Conyoning or Barrasquismo, it is a sport that is practiced in the canyons or Barrancos of a River until we reach the Songos natural slides, we will have the opportunity to spend a day full of emotion and adrenaline, where they will be able to slide and bathe in its icy waters.
- 05:00 a.m.. Meeting Calle Comercio 1st block – Reference – Behind the Ministry of Culture (Museum of the Nation) Av. Javier Prado This intersection with Av. Aviación
- 05:15 am. Departure towards Huanano waterfall, in private tourist transport.
- 08:30 am. Arrival in San Jerónimo de Surco and start of the trek to the Huanano waterfall.
- 09:30 am. Arrival at the waterfall and start of rappelling.
- 11:00 am. We start the walk back.
- 12:00 m. We leave in the mobility towards the Songos Farmhouse
- 12:20 pm. We start the walk to the Slides.
- 2:00 pm. Arrival at the songos slides, time for Lunch (FREE)
- 15:30 pm. Return via the short route
- 16:30 pm. Return to Lima
- 19:30 pm Arrival to Lima at the meeting point.
Adult + Rapel = S/ 110.00
Children + Rapel = S/ 95.00
Promotion = Pay 4 Travel 5
- Private transport for the entire route.
- Box Lunch on board (Breakfast).
- Huanano Waterfall Tour.
- Songos Slides Tour.
- Rapel and Canyoning
- First aid kit.
- Guided and Assistant.
- Tickets to Huanano Waterfall.
- Tickets to Songos Slides.
- Lunch (S/ 20.00 Approx)
- ID / Passport
- Comfortable ankle boots
- Small backpack
- Warm clothes for the afternoon
- Extra slippers.
- Move or Change Clothes
- Hat or cap
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Water or rehydrating drinks
- Photographic camera.
- All passengers must bring their ID to the excursion. (Adults and children)
- The bus seats are in the order in which they arrive at the starting point.
- Confirm availability before making the payment, as places are limited
- Cancellations and postponements will be received only up to 72 hours with a 20% penalty for administrative expenses, after that period any cancellation will not have a refund and you will lose 100% of your payment, it will only allow the endorsement.
- If the passenger does not show up on the day of departure, they will lose 100% of their payment.
- The departure of the excursion will be confirmed if the minimum capacity has been reached, if the minimum capacity is not reached, the money will be refunded, the tour will be changed or it will be left as payment for another future departure.
- Minors must attend accompanied by an older person.
- The Program could vary due to several factors, due to weather changes, natural disasters and causes that are not the responsibility of the operating company.
- It is totally forbidden to board the transport unit in an intoxicated state
- Reservations subject to availability.
- Make the deposit in our account:🏦 Banco de Credito del Perú (BCP)
- Act. Saving Soles: 194-2279895-0-40
- Company name: Corporación Mapi S.A.C
🏦 Interbank Bank.
- Act. Saving Soles: 413-3098283-6-75
🏦 Continental Bank.
- Act. Saving Soles: 001 0048 0200078278 65
Important once the deposit is made, send an email to info@localhost or WhatsAPP, subject “AUTISHA CANYON-FULL DAY” attaching a photo of the voucher and operation number and indicating
- Date chosen
- Full names
- Cell phone number
📅 Saturday January 15, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 16, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Saturday January 22, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 23, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Saturday January 29, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 30, 2022 (Full Day)
If you have a group of more than 10 people, you choose the date. Do not stay without knowing a piece of Peru !!
NEXTEL: 924838351 RPC: 959194711
info@localhost – firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ YOU CAN PAY WITH A CARD FROM OUR PAYMENT LINK VISA: