A spectacular adventure heading south, in the Paracas National Reserve, the natural jewel of Peru. This reserve is a protected area with a rich marine and terrestrial ecosystem.
We will begin the visit with an excursion to the Ballestas Islands in Paracas, home to sea lions, Humboldt penguins and guano birds. Along the way we will see an enigmatic shape in the sand, the Candelabrum, an ancient geoglyph associated with the Nazca Lines. we will travel in a modern slider to the high seas, for an average of almost an hour and a half, after lunch, we will meet at a new meeting point to board the Minibus that will take us to the Huacachina lagoon, the trip lasts almost an hour towards the south, passing through towns like Guadalupe, La Angostura.
Paracas is a quiet seaside town where the wind that blows from noon on becomes more intense, the name of Paracas is determined by the Quechua origin of two words Para= Rain and Acca= Sand.
Literally, they are produced by the strong winds in the afternoon, where they can blow up to 50 km/hour. It is precisely the Paracas winds that have given the reserve its name and that between August and November form true sandstorms along the entire coastline.
Paracas-Huacachina-Full day- To end our tour, we will visit the Huacachina Oasis which is located one kilometer from the city of Ica. In this place, visitors can enjoy the tranquility that nature offers us and walk around it. we visualize the giant dunes that surround the Oasis and enjoy adventure sports, Los Tubulares and Sandboarding (Optional) that consists of traveling through the desert in the sand carts (Tubulares) and each one will have time to slide the sand with the board , after doing the extreme sports in the oasis, we will have the option to visit the Huacachina.
To finish we will visit a very old winery in the area, we will be able to taste and sample the pisco and wines produced by one of the most fertile valleys in southern Peru.
04:30 a.m. Approx. Meeting Calle Comercio 1st block – Reference – Behind the Ministry of Culture (Museum of the Nation) Av. Javier Prado This intersection with Av. Aviación
04:40 a.m.. Departure in Private Tourist Mobility. • Box lunch on board
09:00 am. Paracas Spa, Ballestas Islands.
After arriving at the Paracas National Reserve, we will have to enter the pier to board the sliders (Boats). The tour lasts approximately two hours and we will be able to observe birds from the area and visitors, flights of flocks of cormorants, guanay that are owners and lords of the island.
- We will arrive at the Paracas resort to begin the excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
- Tours to the Ballestas Islands where we will observe El Candelabro, which is a geoglyph and the most important in the reserve
- we visualize its marine fauna; such as: Guano Birds, Boobies, American Ostreo, Penguins and Sea Lions.
1:00 pm. Lunch and free time to shop. (On behalf of the passenger)
15:00 pm. Huacachina Oasis, Tubular – Sandboard.
- We will visit the beautiful Oasis Huacachina lagoon.
- We headed to the desert to explore its dunes in the Tubulares or sand carts.
- We will practice Sandboarding or Table on Sand.
17:00 pm. We will visit the Catador winery, where they will show us the production of Wines and Piscos
18:00 pm. (Approx) Return to Lima.
End of the Tourist Route.
- Private transport for the entire route.
- Box Lunch on board.
- Payment of taxes and entrance to the reserve.
- Ballestas Islands Tour.
- Huacachina Tour.
- Photos of the Tour
- Visit Catador (Ica)
- Wine / Pisco Tasting
- Tubular ride and sandboard practice.
- First aid kit.
- Guided and Assistant.
- Income and Tax.
- Lunch (S/ 20.00 Approx)
- Comfortable ankle boots
- Small backpack
- Windbreaks to enter (ballet islands)
- Hat or cap
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Water or rehydrating drinks
- Photographic camera.
- All passengers must bring their ID to the excursion. (Adults and children)
- The bus seats are in the order in which they arrive at the starting point.
- Confirm availability before making the payment, as places are limited
- Cancellations and postponements will be received only up to 72 hours with a 20% penalty for administrative expenses, after that period any cancellation will not have a refund and you will lose 100% of your payment, it will only allow the endorsement.
- If the passenger does not show up on the day of departure, they will lose 100% of their payment.
- The departure of the excursion will be confirmed if the minimum capacity has been reached, if the minimum capacity is not reached, the money will be refunded, the tour will be changed or it will be left as payment for another future departure.
- Minors must attend accompanied by an older person.
- The Program could vary due to several factors, due to weather changes, natural disasters and causes that are not the responsibility of the operating company.
- It is totally forbidden to board the transport unit in an intoxicated state
- Reservations subject to availability.
- Make the deposit in our account:🏦 Banco de Credito del Perú (BCP)
- Act. Saving Soles: 194-2279895-0-40
- Company name: Corporación Mapi S.A.C
🏦 Interbank Bank.
- Act. Saving Soles: 413-3098283-6-75
🏦 Continental Bank.
- Act. Saving Soles: 001 0048 0200078278 65
Important once the deposit is made, send an email to info@localhost or WhatsAPP, subject “AUTISHA CANYON-FULL DAY” attaching a photo of the voucher and operation number and indicating
- Date chosen
- Full names
- Cell phone number
📅 Saturday January 15, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 16, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Saturday January 22, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 23, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Saturday January 29, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 30, 2022 (Full Day)
If you have a group of more than 10 people, you choose the date. Do not stay without knowing a piece of Peru !!
NEXTEL: 924838351 RPC: 959194711
info@localhost – firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ YOU CAN PAY WITH A CARD FROM OUR PAYMENT LINK VISA: