Enter the fascinating world of the Larco Museum, a fascinating exhibition of ancient artifacts housed in a beautifully restored 17th-century mansion.
We have designed a special tour for lovers of history, archeology and mysticism.
The Larco Museum is one of the 25 most important museums in the world that awaits us to give us an unforgettable experience with its local guide. The Larco museum is the most important in Peru, which has more than 35,000 pieces from our pre-Hispanic cultures.
We will invite you to visit the Larco Museum and go back in time to the pre-Columbian era. Admire the best and most complete collection of gold and silver from this period and be amazed by the museum’s famous collection of erotic ceramics. Learn about more than 5,000 years of the history of ancient Peru.
After picking you up from your hotel, we’ll head to the museum. From your hotel at 9:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m., then you will go to the Larco Museum in Lima.
Here we will climb the pre-Columbian pyramid where the Larco Museum is built and discover the treasures of ancient Peru as we walk through its halls and galleries.
This tour is ideal for history buffs and travel specialists. Without a doubt, it is one of the best museums in Latin America and the world. The Larco Museum is surrounded by beautiful gardens that give life to the place. After fully exploring the Museum, you will return to your hotel.
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Museum tickets
- Bottle of water
- Traditional snack
- Original passport
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable pants
- Alcohol and drugs
- Luggage or large bags
- We are going on tour with a maximum group of 6 people. Only on very special occasions, there will be 8 people only for clients whose tours start in a hotel or apartment in the city of Lima)
- In case you are a group of friends or have a large family of more than 6 people, just send us an email to start organizing it privately.
- All our prices include pickup and drop-off at your hotel only when you are in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and downtown Lima.
- Walking comfortably
- Shoes are recommended. Wheelchair restrictions apply to certain areas of this activity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To book a tour it is absolutely necessary that you send us your name, surname, passport number, address and name of your hotel to pick you up, language of your tour, telephone number (WhatsApp) write to us or call us directly at our media
- For One Day Tours: 50% of the total price of the tour, payable to Mapi Trekking Peru at the time of booking the Trip.
- To cancel or change it 72 hours before, with a 20% penalty for administrative charges, after that you will lose 100% of your payment.
- If the passenger is not at the time of the tour, they will lose 100% of the payment.
- If we don’t hear about payment for the book, we don’t know how safe it will be and if you could lose your reservation.
- Our company is not responsible for any payments that are not reported.
- If you came with children, let us know and ask for preferential prices.
- Make the deposit in our account:🏦 Banco de Credito del Perú (BCP)
- Act. Saving Soles: 194-2279895-0-40
- Company name: Corporación Mapi S.A.C
🏦 Interbank Bank.
- Act. Saving Soles: 413-3098283-6-75
🏦 Continental Bank.
- Act. Saving Soles: 001 0048 0200078278 65
Important once the deposit is made, send an email to info@localhost or WhatsAPP, subject “AUTISHA CANYON-FULL DAY” attaching a photo of the voucher and operation number and indicating
- Date chosen
- Full names
- Cell phone number
📅 Saturday January 15, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 16, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Saturday January 22, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 23, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Saturday January 29, 2022 (Full Day)
📅 Sunday, January 30, 2022 (Full Day)
If you have a group of more than 10 people, you choose the date. Do not stay without knowing a piece of Peru !!
NEXTEL: 924838351 RPC: 959194711
info@localhost – email@example.com
✔ YOU CAN PAY WITH A CARD FROM OUR PAYMENT LINK VISA: