Learn more about the traditions, culture and history, Pachacamac was a very important oracle during the Inca times and the Peruvian coast, the name Pachacamac is Quechua and means (Creator of the home) The huge site is very impressive with its great pyramid temples , houses, remains of frescoes that decorate the adobe walls and other interesting archaeological constructions built by different cultures. It was also the place of high level studies of astronomy and architecture, place of ancient rituals and human sacrifices as payments to Mother Earth. Get stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from the Temple of the Sun.
Collection At your hotel, we will then travel 30 minutes southeast to the archaeological complex of Pachacamac, named after the Inca creator god of the Earth.
Learn all about the culture and traditions of the Empire Inca in the on-site museum, where pieces discovered on the site are exhibited.
Stroll through the sacred land and get amazing views of the Pacific Ocean from the pyramid of the Temple of the Sun, is the most important place in Pachacamac.
Where you will see the ruins from above in their most beautifull. Return to the transport and enjoy the traditional alfajores (cookies) of the region. Then return to Lima full of memories and be dropped off at your hotel upon arrival.
- Collection and return to the hotel.
- Museum tickets
- Bottle of water
- Traditional snack
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable pants
- sun hat
- Sunscreen cream (recommended factor 35)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Luggage or large bags
- We we go on tour with a maximum group of 6 people. Only on very special occasions, there will be 8 people only for clients whose tours start in a hotel or apartment in the city of Lima)
- In case it is a group of friends or have a large family of more than 6 people, just send us an email to start organizing it privately.
- All our prices include pickup and drop-off at your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and the center of Lima.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Wheelchair restrictions apply to certain areas of this activity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To To book a tour it is absolutely necessary that you send us your name, surname, passport number, address and name of your hotel to pick you up, language of your tour, telephone number (WhatsApp) write to us or call us directly at our means
- For day trips: 50% of the price total of the excursion, pay Mapi Trekking Peru at the time of reserving the trip.
- To cancel or change it 72 hours before, with a 20% penalty for administrative charges, after that you will lose 100% of your payment.
- If the passenger is not present at the time of the tour , you will lose 100% of the payment.
- If we don’t hear about the payment of the book, we don’t we know how safe it will be and if you could lose your reservation.
- Our company is not responsible for any payment that is not be notified. If you came with children, let us know and ask for preferential prices.